CSS Inspector feature allows you to inspect and edit the CSS properties of any element. It comes with a VSCode-based editor that supports autocomplete, format, find and replace, errors and warnings, color highlight and code folding to make your editing experience delightful. Furthermore, you can save these changes to the extension storage, copy them to your clipboard, or export them for other projects.
- Debugging: When elements on a website aren't rendering as expected, CSS Inspector can quickly help you identify the cause by displaying the styles that are applied to each element.
- Design Consistency: Designers can use CSS Inspector to ensure that styling is consistent across different parts of a website.
- Rapid Prototyping: Use the unique selector generator to pinpoint and style individual elements without affecting others.
- Debugging: Easily debug and fix issues related to styling by directly editing the CSS properties.
- Theme Customization: Customize the look and feel of existing websites by tweaking their CSS properties and save changes.