Live Text Editor feature allows you to modify the text on any website easily. This enables you to see how a website would appear with different wording. If you happen to make a mistake, you can quickly revert your changes by pressing
Cmd+Z on macOS.
- Content Revision: Quickly test different copies to see which one better conveys your message.
- UI/UX Testing: Evaluate how text length and wording affect the website layout.
- Debugging: Test to see if any text-related errors exist or are resolved with different text.
- Demonstrations: Show clients how textual changes will look on their website without affecting the live site.
- Brainstorming: Test different headlines, calls to action, or any other text elements while brainstorming ideas.